As long as you stay curious there is always new life – @GapingVoid
Speaking of curiosity, I’m really interested to learn about you. I’ve been doing this newsletter for a long time and while I very much welcome it, it is rare to hear from anyone.
A Penny for Your Thoughts?
So I’d like to ask you a favor. Would you take the time you normally spend reading this newsletter and use it to click the Reply button to tell me a little bit about yourself, what you think about this newsletter, or anything else you’d like me to know?
If you’re not sure what to say here are a few things that I’d love to hear from you. Pick just one, as many as you like, or add anything else you’d like to say.
- What are you working on at the moment?
- What’s the one thing you’re struggling with right now?
- What’s your single biggest question about working in the L&D field?
- Do you have any requests or suggestions for this newsletter?
- What should I start, stop or continue doing?
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate that you’ve given me the privilege of visiting your inbox every week.