I just happened across Jane Hart’s Top 10 Learning Tools list and reliazed that I haven’t updated it for 2009 yet. Well better late than never right?
My previous lists are at http://c4lpt.co.uk/recommended/miketaylor.html
Now on to the updated list…drum roll please.
1. Google Reader – the glue that holds my learning together by allowing me to aggregate tons of great info and holds onto it for me until I have time to get to it.
2. Twitter – one of the first and last places I visit everyday. #lrnchat is one of my favorite learning things of all time
3. PowerPoint – often maligned but it’s not the tool it’s the people using it that are good or bad. 2007 version is a great tool for designing elearning (in conjunction with Articulate)
4. Articulate – hand in hand with PowerPoint provides great learning development options
5. SnagIt – Best of the zillions of screen capture tools.
6. PB Works (wiki) – Too many uses for wikis to mention.
7. Delicious – Managing and sharing info
8. Picnik.com – Fantastic online image editor
9. WordPress – Blogging for personal and professional uses.