I’m a big fan of books and today I’d like to share 12 of my favorite professional books. These are the books I’d recommend to anyone who does anything related to learning , training delivery, instructional design, etc.
If you’d like to connect with me on Good Reads, you can see other books that I’ve read or want to read as well as find out what others are saying about the books you’re interested in. You can find this list over on Good Reads too.
- Visual Design by Connie Malamed
- Elearning Science of Instruction by Ruth Clark and Richard Mayer
- Design for how People Learn by Julie Dirksen
- Work Out Loud by John Stepper
- slideology by Nancy Duarte
- Performance Consulting by James and Dana Robinson
(Check out the third edition with new contributions from Dick Handshaw & others.)
- Beyond Bullet Points by Cliff Atkinson
(Check the website for some useful templatesto help you organize your presentations.)
- Made to Stick by Dan & Chip Heath
- Make it Stick by Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III, Mark A. McDaniel
- Analyzing Performance Problems
- 100 Things Every Designer Should Know About People
- Nobody Wants to Read Your SH*T! by Ste
Thanks for reading! What books have you found the most helpful? Reply with a comment below or via social media using the hashtag #12×12
3 thoughts on “#12×12 Day 3 Books”
Brain Rules. By Dr. John Medina
Yes, David! That one is also high on my list. Thanks.