There are so many great designers sharing their work these days. For example, this beautiful Keynote presentation template popped up in my morning reading yesterday. There are times like this when I’d really like to pull this over to use it or some of the elements in PowerPoint.
Fortunately, there is a super quick and easy way to convert the .key file into a .pptx for PowerPoint.
How to convert a Keynote file to PowerPoint
- Sign in to iCloud at http://www.icloud.com
You can create a free account if you don’t already have one.
- Open the Keynote app
- Drag the Keynote file onto the browser window
- After the upload is complete, open your presentation in Keynote.
- When you’re ready to convert it, click the wrench icon at the top right, and select “Download a copy”
- Keynote will prompt you with option to download a PPT / PDF / Keynote file
- Choose the PowerPoint option and voila! You’ll download a PowerPoint file.
One thought on “Converting Keynote to PowerPoint”